Work With Us!
We’re always looking for hard-working, reliable individuals to help our growing real estate business. 75% of the work can be done from home in communicating with current and potential tenants while the other 25% involves running errands close by, such as meeting with tenants to sign rental agreements, attending eviction hearings, taking pictures of properties, etc…
You must be located near Lexington County, SC.
I’m looking for about 10-15 hours per week with the hours being very flexible.
You must have excellent English speaking skills.
It’s preferred if you have customer service experience, but isn’t required.
In order to apply, please email a 45-60 second video describing yourself and how you would be an asset to our business. If this video isn’t included or isn’t emailed, your application will not be considered. In the subject line, please type Lexington Position.
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour + bonuses