WORK WITH US!
Used Mobile Homes 123 is always looking for motivated, hard-working, and reliable individuals in the Aiken and Columbia areas to help us grow our business. Check out the rest of our website to see what we do.
General responsibilities for our Real Estate Assistants include, but are not limited to:
- Putting lockboxes on homes
- Meeting locksmith at the home to change locks
- Taking pictures of the homes and uploading them to Google Drive
- Attending eviction hearings
- Meeting with tenants to sign rental agreements
- Communicating with potential sellers and investors by phone
- Meeting and negotiating with potential sellers
- Utilizing technology such as Google Drive, Slack, Zendesk, and more (willingness to learn if you are not already familiar with these platforms)
Required education: High school or equivalent
Real estate or sales experience is preferred, but not required. At this time, we are only accepting applicants who reside in the Aiken or Columbia, SC area.
This is mainly a work-from-home part time job with some travel required to complete tasks mentioned above. The job is generally flexible, but requires at least a daily check-in with the team on Slack. Some tasks arise quickly and unexpectedly, so some flexibility in your schedule is necessary. You must be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
TO APPLY: If you’re interested in applying, please create a spreadsheet in Google Sheets to include 5 listings from Augusta Craigslist of mobile homes and land that are for sale. In the spreadsheet, include the following: property address, seller contact information, date of posting, asking price, and a link to the listing. Include a brief resume as well.
Please email your application (spreadsheet & resume) to email@example.com.